A Wrinkle in Time (2018)
109 min - Adventure Science Fiction Family Fantasy
After the disappearance of her scientist father, three peculiar beings send Meg, her brother, and her friend to space in order to find him.
Release Date: February 26, 2018
87 Movie Reviews
- Luna E11 months5 popcornThis movie was mind-blowing! But it was kinda scary in the end... This movie is intense and includes a family reunion. I recommend this movie for ages 9-12! Hope you like movie because I do! 😃
- crystalwind13about 1 yearThe movie is AMAZING! But in the middle and end, it's kinda intense, so watch out. For viewers under the age of 10, I suggest having an adult in the room (cuz of the intesity). The movie is also about self worth if you read between the lines. Anyways, enjoy!
- pinkcat3about 1 year5 popcornI would definitely recommend this movie! It is quite similar to the book. I would suggest reading the book first, then watch the movie.
- kirakoalaover 1 year5 popcornI love this movie!
- noosh5over 1 year5 popcornAt parts it made me cry. It's a great movie. A little long. Still I LOVE IT! You should watch it.
- crystallite11about 2 years5 popcornI haven't really watched the movie, but I'm reading the book and so far it's SUPER intriguing and TOTALLY AWESOME!! Highly recommend both the book AND the movie!!!
- kinspower10over 2 years5 popcornThis is actually one of my favorite movies. It is about a girl named meg and she takes a trip around the universe to find her dad who disappeared four years ago. I recommend it to all ages and people who like adventure.
- tigeressabout 3 years5 popcornI've watched "A wrinkle In Time" a least 3 times and it never gets old, however it does have some scary parts and I think it might be PG-13. I'm not gonna spoil it for the people that haven't watched it but over all "A Wrinkle In Time" is no doubt one of my favorite movies of all time! Just saying it's very cool and I think you should watch it but I don't recommend it for anyone 7 or under with out parent guidance.
- bignoseover 3 yearsI think you guys should watch it this is a really good movie go watch it. It is on neflex.
- awsomereader11over 3 years5 popcornI love this movie. It serves a purpose in life to look after your family , and to not be afraid to explore