Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul (2017)
A Heffley family road trip to attend Meemaw's 90th birthday party goes hilariously off course thanks to Greg's newest scheme to get to a video gaming convention.
Release Date: May 19, 2017
120 Movie Reviews
- serene_euphoria2 months5 popcornLOL! I never knew a road trip could go so badly! Realistic, hilarious, and all-around true, this proves that NO family is ever perfect!
- grandtheftboy12about 1 year4 popcornThe movie was a bit ok because the characters were just approving to go to an old person s 90 th birthday so this movie is ok tho.
- bd7over 1 year5 popcornSo its mostly about in the beginning is Greg becomes known as diaper hand baby or something like that and then they mostly go on a road trip
- bigbookwormalmost 2 years5 popcornLoved it! Has great actors, great settings, and makes some tweeks from the book but they are good! I loved it! Greg and his family are going on a road trip! Yay! *record scratches* Wait no. With birds attacking, clothes flying away, the pig situation and much more funniness and misfortune, the Heffley road trip is not what they expected.
- konekokittenabout 2 years1 popcornIt is 100% the worst in the franchise. They replaced ALL of the actors and it just doesn't feel the same. You KNOW it's bad when the author of the books himself said that he doesn't like it. It's an unfunny, boring, and low-quality movie. Not even to mention that it's the same plot of The Goofy Movie which is an actual good movie. Would NOT suggest.
- daniel0613about 2 years5 popcornI like this movie because it is funny!
- chloe1103about 2 years5 popcornI love this book, because it WAS my favorite book, and it is so funny. I recommend watching with your siblings or your friend!
- daniel0613about 2 years5 popcornI loved it!💥💥
- fortnite_geniusabout 2 yearsIt is about this family that goes on a road trip and then something ends up happening I am not going to say anything else because if you did not watch the Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Long Haul yet I do not want to be rude or anything and spoil it so I recommend this movie it is one of my favorite movies I am a Diary of a wimpy kid book and movie fan. If I could do anything to see Jeff Kinney I actually would so thank you for reading what I wrote this is a good movie like I said fortnite_genius is out of here!!!!
- foodfightabout 2 years5 popcornI LOVE THE BOOKS!