Jurassic Park (1993)
127 min - Adventure Science Fiction
A wealthy entrepreneur secretly creates a theme park featuring living dinosaurs drawn from prehistoric DNA. Before opening day, he invites a team of experts and his two eager grandchildren to experience the park and help calm anxious investors. However, the park is anything but amusing as the security systems go off-line and the dinosaurs escape.
Directors: Steven Spielberg
Cast: Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, and Bob Peck
Release Date: June 9, 1993
78 Movie Reviews
- karrissahabout 2 years5 popcornOur movie takes place on a small island where a man is giving paleontologists, lawyers, and grandkids a tour of his brand new park. Our park owner has found a way to bring creatures from 66 million years ago back to life with a little help from science. All is going well. Everybody is amazed by the beauty of the dinos. Then, things take a turn for the worse. The owner's son shuts off the parks power, unlocks all the cages so he can steal the dino embryos so he can make a fortune! Doing so, he ends up letting the dinosaur's escape their cages. Uh-oh! There is a scramble to turn the power back on, and people are dying- and fast! T-rex's are eating men hiding in bathrooms, 10,000 volts of electricity shocking kids, and raptors outsmarting hunters. This is a very thrilling movie that'll keep you on the edge of your seat! It's a little scary too.
- gold3nglareover 2 years5 popcornIt was a little scary, but it was still awesome. So two archaeologists are invited to check out a new park where a scientists has found a way to bring dinosaurs- that's right!- DINOSAURS- back. Things are going well. Everyone is fascinated by the perfectly safe seeming park. But then, some knucklehead comes along and lets all the dinos out of their cages, The dinosaurs are running around wild, and while on a quest to stay alive, turn on the power, and get out of the park, people are dropping like flies. Now let's do a kill count, shall we. 1. Mr. Arnold. 2. The lawyer 3. The hunter 4. The dud who let the dinosaurs out and 5. All of the workers who the main characters left behind when they got into the helicopter.
- Hugh Gawon almost 3 yearsIts very very very scary
- lolipoperzabout 3 years5 popcornGreat movie
- lolipoperzabout 3 years5 popcornThis is an amazing movie if your trying to find some thing scary,cool and it's only pg 13
- MidasFORTNITE05about 3 yearsThis has been my favorite movie since I was three!
- jadasinclairabout 3 years5 popcornThis is my favorite movie of all time, and no one can ever change my mind. You just have to hum the theme song and you will understand why it's so beloved.
- chumbinhaabout 3 years1 popcornIt wasn't as good as everyone else said would be even though i love dinosaurs
- newsfanaticover 3 yearsI watched this movie because I love dinosaurs and I love the feeling that it gives as in when everything goes wrong and it gives a feeling that we have no control and that the park was bound to mess up.
- Muntaroover 3 yearsThe Best movie I have seen in my whole life.