A young Peruvian bear travels to London in search of a new home. Finding himself lost and alone at Paddington Station, he meets the kindly Brown family.
Release Date: January 16, 2015
184 Movie Reviews
- enstenover 1 year5 popcorni love it
- techfashion0315over 1 year5 popcornSuch a sweet and heartwarming film about a bear named Paddington that touches the hearts of his new owners. This marmalade-loving bear causes mischief but still is such a lovable bear. I suggest it if you like animals, Annie (the movie), and tons of fun!
- gold3nglareabout 2 years2 popcornWeak plot. Good movie. Weak plot.
- wolfy_blueabout 2 years4 popcornI like this movie, the bear is cute, a little bit of adventure and a little bit funny and pretty interesting
- Janalmost 3 yearsI LOVE THIS TOO
- Aoifealmost 3 yearsIt's amazing! I ❤ this movie! I describe it as heart warming 😍💓
- mhkgc235about 3 years5 popcornI love the movie 10/10
- mhkgc235about 3 years5 popcornI love the movie soooooooo much. I remember seeing it when I was six and I loved it as much as I do now! :) <3
- chargersfan976over 3 years5 popcornPaddington is such a cute movie! I think it also raises the awareness that poaching is not good.
- Hiddensburgermoover 3 yearsThis movie is so good. Basically, paddington comes to England and has the time of his life.